Monday 12 May 2014

Language Arts, Math & Science

I'm so happy with the Building Thinking Skills book that I bought the beginning of the year.  It has a lot of really great lessons in several different subjects.  I particularly like the Language Arts lessons as that is an area of struggle.  It's nice to see that he does pretty well in these.




 He also asked me to do the math train game.  Wow!  Really?!  Yes, you may.  I wrote out some new flashcards for today's game.  I wanted to incorporate our recent math lessons on decimals, fractions and percentages.  He did very well.  As usual, candy is always a good incentive for Mckenzie.
 As you've noticed we are studying extreme environments in Science.  Space is one of those environments we're focusing on.  Volcanos is another one of interest to Mckenzie.  Today he began his large scale volcano model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.