Monday 2 June 2014

Candyland's Problem

With the public schools on strike I had both kids at home and that meant homeschooling both of them.  I had them brainstorm a story based on the 5 W's: Who? What? When? Where? Why?  
They came up with a fun little short story about Broccoli boy taking over Candyland.  They alternated writing and illustrating the pages(5).  I then taped the pages together length wise.  I cut the face off of a box matching the page size.  I poked holes on the sides at both top and bottom and slid pencils through.  I finished by taping the the top of the first page to the top pencil and the bottom of the last page to the bottom pencil which created a fun rolling story.  Simply twist the pencils and watch the story unfold.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.