Thursday 13 March 2014

Photo of the Day

I wish we did this a bit more often but it's just one of those things that we forget about.  Writing output is still a struggle so there's lots of room for improvement.  But I'm sure that with time and practise he will get better and better.  Yesterday we used the picture below with the snake and the bird.  And let me just say that I have no idea where the photos originated.  We saw them on the Internet and used them to stir up some creative writing.  The second photo with the alligator was used today. 


We also practised thinking of 'other words'.  These are some that I already had.  It was a stretching task for him because it's just not naturally his thing but it did inspire me to work on this more often. 
And we tackled some yummy math.  Chocolate chip muffins.  Delicious!  A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.